Friday, May 23, 2014

New Fashion Obsession: Kate Spade Staurday


Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers, I have tons of her bags and jewelry.  But, this week I ventured over to her new line Kate Spade Saturday. The stuff on the site is definitely more wallet friendly and I love that it has free shipping on everything and free returns. That means, more for me to buy and say I will only keep my favorites and totally not return anything!!

I just placed my first order this week and it should be arriving today!!

Oh, and what I love even more, it racking up points for liking and sharing my favorite items.  The more points you get, the more free stuff you get! I currently only have 78 points, but I just started two days ago! I'm eying the 5,000 point Weekender Bag.

New Fashion Obsession: Kate Spade Staurday ~ The Dreams Weaver

Some of the goodies I got (plus an extra May discount!)
New Fashion Obsession: Kate Spade Staurday ~ The Dreams Weaver
Assembly Crossbody Bag {$66.50 $49.87}- I love the color of this bag and it's so roomy for all my stuff, plus it can be worn multiple ways!

New Fashion Obsession: Kate Spade Staurday ~ The Dreams Weaver
Mesh Tube Necklace in Metal {$14.00 $11.90}- i love how simple and elegant this necklace is, it can be worn with so many things.
May28th & Kate Spade Saturday Watch In Signature Zig Zag {$35.00 $29.75}- Exclusive collaboration, it reminds me of my mom's old Swatch watches and a girl can never have too many watches.

What do you love from Kate Spade Saturday? 


 photo signature_zpsf75b5071.png

No comments:

Post a Comment